"Visions" is an award winning film that focuses on the major political, social and religious movements of the 19th century while also exploring unsolved mysteries of Masonic-secrets, murder-conspiracies, Native American folklore and the paranormal.
- Stories that the 90-minute film portray include;
- "The Code of Handsome Lake,"
- "In Search of White Crows,"
- "The Strange Disappearance of Captain William Morgan"
- "The Murder of William Lyman."
The documentary is unique in its use of digital illustrations, animation, voice acting, live-action sequences and original music.